This is our second installment of “Two Minute Tuesday” and we love it so far! It’s fun to bring together a short post because I’m able to do it spur of the moment and truly write about what’s going on in our lives right now. Here are a few things we’re anticipating right now:
- We leave on June 9 for Martha’s Vineyard! This will be our first trip to New England and we couldn’t be more excited for it. Be sure and let us know if you’ve got recommendations!
- School gets out June 7 and June 8 is the last day for teachers. I love my job, but like every teacher, I’m ready for summer! Aside from travel, we plan on doing a lot with the blog.
- We’re working on a San Antonio City Guide. Leave a comment or email email@example.com with any questions you may have about S.A.
- Brandon’s birthday is next week! We’re gearing up for a weekend of celebrations. He has requested a dinner at home with my molten lava cakes as a dessert.
- I’ve really been loving my Orange Theory Fitness classes lately. I’ve been going for a year, but just lately I’ve felt stronger and more fit. I’m upping my membership to the unlimited plan for summer.
That’s it for now! Leave a comment with something that’s new in your life right now!