Can you believe 2017 is over?! It’s kind of special for us because 2017 marked our first year of marriage and now we enter into Year #2. Additionally, 2017 was the year that we started this blog (in February) and it is exciting to see what we’ve accomplished and how much we’ve grown. Brandon and I are big dreamers and goal setters so we are using today to reflect and plan ahead. I think it’s so important to set goals for the future and to progress with your dreams. Here are our goals for 2018
- Grow the blog and social platforms so that we can continue to provide inspiration to readers
- Make a big change with our health. Brandon and I were really bad about exercising in 2017 and that’s probably our number 1 goal for 2018. We want a regimented exercise schedule and like everyone else, we want to eat a little healthier.
- Be more regular in our church. We had so much travel and such inconsistency in going to church. We hope to get in more of a rhythm for 2018 so we can attend regularly.
- Plan one big trip. We aren’t sure where we’ll be going yet, but Brandon and I have a goal to travel as much as possible before we have kids. We want at least one big trip per year, if possible.
- Have a date night once a week. This is a continuation from last year, but we put quality time together as a huge priority in our lives and want to continue to “date”.
What are your goals? What do you hope to accomplish in the year ahead? We can’t wait to share the next year with you guys!
Help Us Make One Swainky Couple Better!
We posted this last week, but we’d really appreciate a few minutes of your time to help us learn a little more about the blog and what you enjoy seeing! One of our goals is to increase readership and make sure we’re posting the kind of content that you want to see. This survey will help us understand that and it takes 3-5 minutes. Thank you so much!