1. Kiss My Butter: We received Kiss My Butter products during the summer and have been using them for several weeks now. With 100% all natural shea butter sourced from Africa, this stuff is the best thing you can use for hydration! In addition to sending us the his/hers lotion sets (each with their own scent), the company sent us a mini cologne for Brandon and a lavender lip moisturizer that I’ve been using continually). Each product smells amazing and leaves us with soft, hydrated skin. I think they’d work as a great, affordable gift option for guy or girl!
2. Acrylic Makeup Holder: I first talked about this over on our Instagram story and I am obsessed! For years, I kept my makeup in a bag and was always shuffling through, trying to find what I needed. Now, this organizational system has changed the game and I have a drawer for every product that I use. If you’re constantly rummaging through a bag or one large drawer, this is the answer!
3. Tennis Ball Thrower: Life. Changing. Tara is a hyperactive dog and requires a ton of exercise. We blame ourselves for fueling it, but it ultimately allows her to be healthy and ready for any hunt that Brandon takes her on. We felt like we could never throw the tennis ball with her enough, and my throwing arm wasn’t even that strong. Now, this toy allows us to throw double the distance, which of course she loves. I personally love it because the toy can pick the ball up, meaning my hands don’t have to touch a slimy, slobbery tennis ball every time we throw.
4. Yogi Tea: About a year ago, I stopped drinking coffee every day. It consistently bothered my stomach and even though I drink it on occasion still (hello, Pumpkin Spice Latte), I’ve found that tea makes me feel much better. The Yogi Teas come in a variety of flavors but my two favorites are the Blueberry Slim Life Green Tea and the Bedtime Tea. I drink the green tea in the morning for added energy and the decaffeinated bedtime tea at night while Brandon and I read. They have inspirational messages on the tea bag string and I love the little habit I’ve formed with this morning and nighttime ritual.
5. Crane and Canopy Throw: We did this post for Crane and Canopy over the summer and they just sent us this amazing cotton throw as a thank you. We picked the orange trim color to match our current pillows and some barstools that we have in the kitchen. The blend is incredibly soft, the pattern is modern, and I love the pop of color it adds to our mostly neutral home. Additionally, the packaging was precious and I can’t help but think that any of their throws would make for the perfect housewarming gift.
What about you? What products are you currently loving? Anything we should know about or try?